Consumer Credit and the Financial Conduct Authority
Looking to provide finance or credit terms to private clients? If so, you will probably need to obtain a Consumer Credit Licence from the Financial Conduct Authority.
The FCA application process will need to be submitted electronically via the CONNECT system – with supporting documentation including a business plan. The application process can be daunting and that is where we can help. Our experts can provide hands on support to guide you through the application process and deal with any challenging issues raised by the FCA Case Officer.
- Are your activities deemed "lower risk?"
- Do you require a Full or Limited Permissions Licence?
- Do you need to Vary your existing Permissions?
- Will you meet the "Threshold Conditions"?
- Can you demonstrate that you have appropriate systems and controls in place?
- Does your existing Management Information Capture all the key area?
- Have you "vetted" all key individuals within the Firm - are there any issues?
- Does your Business Plan adequately capture the "key risks"?
If you are looking for a safe pair of hands to help you comply with obtaining and retaining your FCA Consumer Credit Licence then please contact us by completing the enquiry form below.
Contact Compliant Solutions Ltd Now
Please use the Quick Contact Form below to get in touch with us or call 01376 514166