Money Laundering Prevention and Detection – coping with the 4MLD
The Fourth EU Money Laundering Directive (4MLD) requires Firms to have a more robust risk based approach to the prevention of Money Laundering and terrorist Financing.
Working alongside your internal compliance resource we can provide:
- Assistance in establishing anti-money-laundering procedures in compliance with the Money Laundering Regulations, 4MLD, BBA guidelines and FCA regulations.
- Written risk assessment – a new requirement (4MLD) placed on Firms to take appropriate steps to identify and assess potential risks.
- In-house training for all relevant permanent and temporary staff.
- 1:1 training for Money Laundering Reporting Officers (CF11).
- Guidance and support on Sanctions checking - CDD and EDD.
- Drafting of annual Money Laundering Report to the Board.
- Dealing with Hits – Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR).
Please contact us for further assistance using the contact details above or by submitting our enquiry form below.
Contact Compliant Solutions Ltd Now
Please use the Quick Contact Form below to get in touch with us or call 01376 514166